U.S. Government International Financing Programs
The U.S. Government offers four different types of financing programs:
To learn more and apply for these programs, please click on the link below each description.
To receive counseling on how the programs listed below can help you achieve your international sales goals, pleasecontact your local Commercial Service International Trade Specialist.
Export Development and Working Capital Financing: Enables U.S. businesses to obtain loans that facilitate the export of goods or services by providing the liquidity needed to accept new business, grow international sales and compete more effectively in the international marketplace.
· Small Business Administration - Export Working Capital Program: Provides up to $5 million in short-term, transaction-specific working capital loans to U.S. small business exporters. Uses of this financing include: pre-export financing of labor and materials; and post-shipment financing of the accounts receivable generated from transaction-specific overseas sales. Learn more about Export Working Capital and apply…
· Export-Import Bank - Working Capital Guarantee Program: Provides transaction-specific working capital loans to U.S. exporters, made by commercial lenders and backed by Ex-Im Bank’s guarantee. Uses of this financing include: purchasing finished products for export; paying for raw materials, equipment, supplies, labor and overhead to produce goods and/or provide services for export; covering standby letters of credit serving as bid bonds, performance bonds, or payment guarantees; and financing foreign receivables. Learn more about the Working Capital Guarantee Program and apply…
· Small Business Administration - Export Express Program: Provides small businesses that have exporting potential, but need funds to cover the initial costs of entering an export market with up to $500,000 in export development financing to buy or produce goods or to provide services for export. The loan proceeds can be used for most business purposes, including expansion, equipment purchases, working capital, inventory or real estate acquisitions. Learn more about the Export Express Program…
Facilities Development Financing: Enables U.S. businesses to acquire, construct, renovate, modernize, improve or expand facilities and equipment to be used in the United States to produce goods or services involved in international trade.
· Small Business Administration - International Trade Loan Program: Provides U.S. businesses that are preparing to engage in or are already engaged in international trade, or are adversely affected by competition from imports with up to $5 million in financing to upgrade equipment and facilities. Although this loan program can also be used to refinance existing indebtedness that is not structured with reasonable terms and conditions, it cannot be used as working capital. Learn more about International Trade Loans…
Financing for your International Buyers: Enables U.S. businesses to assist their international buyers in locating financing to purchase U.S. goods and services when financing is otherwise not available or there are no economically viable interest rates on terms over one-to-two years. This type of financing is generally used for financing purchases of U.S. capital equipment and services. Financing may also be available for refurbished equipment, software, certain banking and legal fees and certain local costs and expenses.
· Export-Import Bank - Loan Guarantee Program: Provides term financing to your creditworthy international buyers, both private and public sector, for purchases of U.S. goods and services. Learn more about the Loan Guarantee Program and apply…
· Export-Import Bank - Direct Loan Program: Provides fixed-rate loans to your creditworthy international buyers, both private and public sector, for purchases of U.S. goods and services. Learn more about the Direct Loan Program and apply…
· Export-Import Bank - Finance Lease Guarantee Program: Provides lease financing to your creditworthy international buyers as an alternative to traditional installment loans. Learn more about the Finance Lease Guarantee Program and apply…
· USDA, Foreign Agricultural Service Export Credit Guarantees: Underwrites credit extended by the private banking sector in the United States to approved foreign banks using dollar-denominated, irrevocable letters of credit to pay for food and agricultural products sold to foreign buyers. These programs encourage exports to buyers in countries where credit is necessary to maintain or increase U.S. sales, but where financing may not be available without the guarantees. Learn more about the Foreign Agricultural Service Export Credit Guarantee and apply…
Investment Project Financing: Enables U.S. businesses to acquire financing for large-scale projects that require large amounts of capital, such as infrastructure, telecommunications, power, water, housing, airports, hotels, high-tech, financial services, and natural resource extraction industries.
· Overseas Private Investment Corporation Small and Medium-Enterprise Financing: Provides medium- to long-term funding through direct loans and loan guarantees to eligible investment projects in developing countries and emerging markets. Learn more about Small and Medium-Enterprise Financing and apply…
- posted by k11yk7cwpl Sunday, 24 July 2016 08:38 Comment Link
Sunday, 24 July 2016 08:32
Hi, Neat post. There is an issue together with your web siteComment Link
in internet explorer, may test this? IE nonetheless is
the marketplace chief and a huge part of people will omit your great writing due to this problem.
Sunday, 24 July 2016 08:30
I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading extremely slow for me.Comment Link
Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end?
I'll check back later and see if the problem still
- posted by 8ey8bl1sy3 Sunday, 24 July 2016 07:57 Comment Link
Sunday, 24 July 2016 07:52
My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right. This put up truly made my day. You can not consider simply how so much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!Comment Link
Sunday, 24 July 2016 07:48
Here, Adult Video's declare fails to fulfill each of the three prongs of the ripeness inquiry.Comment Link
First, even when we assume that Adult Video has alleged an unconstitutional harm,
it has not established that the hurt will come to
pass. As a result of Adult Video can level to no motion or statement by
the federal authorities indicating that it intends
to take motion with respect to “After Midnight,” it is far
from clear that any hurt will occur-because of the distribution of “After Midnight”-sooner or later.
See Thomas, 473 U.S. at 580-eighty one, one zero five S.Ct.
at 3332-33 (finding a case not ripe for overview when it depended upon “contingent future
occasions that may not occur as anticipated, or certainly could not happen at all”)
Sunday, 24 July 2016 07:41
I see you don't monetize your site,you can earn some additional cash, justComment Link
search in google for: ideas by Loocijano
garcinia cambogia weight loss drops
Sunday, 24 July 2016 07:41
You probably will not need to purchase it there although you can now locate Garcinia Cambogia in vitamin stores andComment Link
- posted by u5b73buop8 Sunday, 24 July 2016 07:38 Comment Link
Sunday, 24 July 2016 07:36
This design is steller! You most certainly know how toComment Link
keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and
your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job.
I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.