U.S. Government International Financing Programs
The U.S. Government offers four different types of financing programs:
To learn more and apply for these programs, please click on the link below each description.
To receive counseling on how the programs listed below can help you achieve your international sales goals, pleasecontact your local Commercial Service International Trade Specialist.
Export Development and Working Capital Financing: Enables U.S. businesses to obtain loans that facilitate the export of goods or services by providing the liquidity needed to accept new business, grow international sales and compete more effectively in the international marketplace.
· Small Business Administration - Export Working Capital Program: Provides up to $5 million in short-term, transaction-specific working capital loans to U.S. small business exporters. Uses of this financing include: pre-export financing of labor and materials; and post-shipment financing of the accounts receivable generated from transaction-specific overseas sales. Learn more about Export Working Capital and apply…
· Export-Import Bank - Working Capital Guarantee Program: Provides transaction-specific working capital loans to U.S. exporters, made by commercial lenders and backed by Ex-Im Bank’s guarantee. Uses of this financing include: purchasing finished products for export; paying for raw materials, equipment, supplies, labor and overhead to produce goods and/or provide services for export; covering standby letters of credit serving as bid bonds, performance bonds, or payment guarantees; and financing foreign receivables. Learn more about the Working Capital Guarantee Program and apply…
· Small Business Administration - Export Express Program: Provides small businesses that have exporting potential, but need funds to cover the initial costs of entering an export market with up to $500,000 in export development financing to buy or produce goods or to provide services for export. The loan proceeds can be used for most business purposes, including expansion, equipment purchases, working capital, inventory or real estate acquisitions. Learn more about the Export Express Program…
Facilities Development Financing: Enables U.S. businesses to acquire, construct, renovate, modernize, improve or expand facilities and equipment to be used in the United States to produce goods or services involved in international trade.
· Small Business Administration - International Trade Loan Program: Provides U.S. businesses that are preparing to engage in or are already engaged in international trade, or are adversely affected by competition from imports with up to $5 million in financing to upgrade equipment and facilities. Although this loan program can also be used to refinance existing indebtedness that is not structured with reasonable terms and conditions, it cannot be used as working capital. Learn more about International Trade Loans…
Financing for your International Buyers: Enables U.S. businesses to assist their international buyers in locating financing to purchase U.S. goods and services when financing is otherwise not available or there are no economically viable interest rates on terms over one-to-two years. This type of financing is generally used for financing purchases of U.S. capital equipment and services. Financing may also be available for refurbished equipment, software, certain banking and legal fees and certain local costs and expenses.
· Export-Import Bank - Loan Guarantee Program: Provides term financing to your creditworthy international buyers, both private and public sector, for purchases of U.S. goods and services. Learn more about the Loan Guarantee Program and apply…
· Export-Import Bank - Direct Loan Program: Provides fixed-rate loans to your creditworthy international buyers, both private and public sector, for purchases of U.S. goods and services. Learn more about the Direct Loan Program and apply…
· Export-Import Bank - Finance Lease Guarantee Program: Provides lease financing to your creditworthy international buyers as an alternative to traditional installment loans. Learn more about the Finance Lease Guarantee Program and apply…
· USDA, Foreign Agricultural Service Export Credit Guarantees: Underwrites credit extended by the private banking sector in the United States to approved foreign banks using dollar-denominated, irrevocable letters of credit to pay for food and agricultural products sold to foreign buyers. These programs encourage exports to buyers in countries where credit is necessary to maintain or increase U.S. sales, but where financing may not be available without the guarantees. Learn more about the Foreign Agricultural Service Export Credit Guarantee and apply…
Investment Project Financing: Enables U.S. businesses to acquire financing for large-scale projects that require large amounts of capital, such as infrastructure, telecommunications, power, water, housing, airports, hotels, high-tech, financial services, and natural resource extraction industries.
· Overseas Private Investment Corporation Small and Medium-Enterprise Financing: Provides medium- to long-term funding through direct loans and loan guarantees to eligible investment projects in developing countries and emerging markets. Learn more about Small and Medium-Enterprise Financing and apply…
Wednesday, 31 August 2016 05:51
Hi tһere! Ⅾo you knoԝ if thеy maҝe any plugins to protect ɑgainst hackers?Comment Link
Ӏ'm kinda paranoid aboսt losing eѵerything I've workeԀ hard
on. Any suggestions?
Wednesday, 31 August 2016 05:20
Excessive consumption of Garcinia cambogia extract can cause gastrointestinal side effects, based on Green Herbal Remedies and EMedTV.Comment Link
Wednesday, 31 August 2016 05:16
Good blog you have got here.. It's hard to find excellentComment Link
writing like yours these days. I really appreciate individuals like you!
club penguin walkthrough mission 2
Wednesday, 31 August 2016 05:07
There's definately a lot to learn about this subject.Comment Link
I love all of the points you've made.
Wednesday, 31 August 2016 04:31
After looking into a number of the blog posts on your website, I seriouslyComment Link
appreciate your technique of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark site list and
will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my web
site as well and tell me how you feel.
Wednesday, 31 August 2016 04:29
Hey! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone!Comment Link
Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
Keep up the excellent work!
Wednesday, 31 August 2016 04:15
Amazing! Itѕ really awesome post, I haνe got much clear ideɑ on the topic of from this article.Comment Link
Wednesday, 31 August 2016 03:36
When someone writes an article he/she maintains the image of a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that's why this piece of writing is amazing. Thanks!|Comment Link
Wednesday, 31 August 2016 03:29
I am actually grateful to the owner of this website whoComment Link
has shared this impressive article at here.
Wednesday, 31 August 2016 03:27
Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up very fast!Comment Link
What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.